Friday, April 8, 2011

.....

The rest of my last journal was filled with college happenings...nothing too wonderful and every once in a while I mention how long Michael had been gone and how much I missed him...


January 28, 2005
Michael has been on his mission for 7 months now! I miss him...a lot actually.
February 9, 2005
I dreamt of him last night.  He was home and called to ask me if I wanted him to come over.  I was so excited...when he got here I squeezed him really hard but he didn't squeeze me back at all.  His teeth were spread out and he'd lost a lot of muscle...weird. 
January 13, 2006
Today is Friday the 13th...I found two pics of Michael Joe and I in Lil's room.  I've been thinking about him a lot lately...
January 24, 2006 
Another odd dream. I was back in high school. I was walking around the soccer fields with a couple of friends and then lost them. Every time I would try to find them I'd see Michael Joe walking in a crowd of people and he'd always turn to look back at me.
March 15, 2006
Elder Michael Joe's bday was yesterday;) I fear being bigger than him when he comes home. I hope I'm not...I daydream about us getting married and going back to my class reunion and his and me being pregnant...I know pathetic right...it could happen, we'll see...


So during and in between this time I am dating another guy...yuck I don't even like writing that but it is what it is. Michael does want to be with me when he comes home but I am the confused, unsure one yet again!  I have made a decision to serve a mission when I turn 21.  So of course Michael moves on with his life...I move on with mine. We are moving in opposite directions for a time. There were many journal entries between March 2006 and January 2009...regrets, hopes, dreams, daydreams, wishing I could wake up to a different reality...and then one day I did. He was back in my life in January 2009:)
It was a major turning point for both of us. I left on my mission days after we got back in touch. Many letters of love later we were finally physically back together. Even then we had uncertainty with people outside of our relationship. That was tough...but we were both FINALLY on the same page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment