Wednesday, April 6, 2011

As I discussed this blog with my husband last night he denied the reality that I did, in fact, ask him to be my boyfriend again.  Luckily I keep a journal and there is proof in my old hot pink journal titled 'Everything I say is fascinating.' I do not claim that EVERYTHING I say is fascinating but in times like these when Michael says "let me look back in my journal to see if thats true..." that I can confidently laugh out loud at him and think to myself I shall prove you wrong baby! (with my simple recorded words)
So here are more of the facts...


August 26, 2002
I started school today, sophomore year.  I asked Michael back out on Friday night.  I made him cheese cake and bought him a cute card and a football pillow.  I am so happy I'm with him again. He looked so good today.  He started a different style this year, he's only going to wear tight shirts and baggy jeans and he looks good. 
August 27, 2002
Michael looked so good today!  Wow! He wants to be a TA for our Spanish class, but I don't want him to because we do presentations in there, and I know I could not handle him being in there!  We started seminary today...Michael is driving us everyday;) I'm so glad he is! 
September 30, 2002
I've been nominated for homecoming princess.  At the rally when they called me Michael Joe ran up and gave me a hug and swung me around, it was so cute;)  I'm so lucky to have such a great boyfriend.  He bore his testimony this Sunday. He is amazing. 

October 9, 2002
Michael and I talk about getting married and having fun for our whole life. He's so perfect and I'm in love with him! I don't think my life could be any better right now. 
December 29, 2002
Michael and I have known each other for a long time.  The first time he asked me out was April 30, 2001.  I can't believe we've known each other as long as we have and we're still together.  I have really grown to love Michael Joe and I want to marry him after he gets back from his mission.  
Things that I love about Michael Joe
funny
wants to choose the right
his testimony of the Gospel 
calmness
loves me no matter what
body
hotness
The story does continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment