Thursday, April 7, 2011

2003/2004

February 8, 2003
Michael called me early this morning to say happy anniversary first!  One year and 5 months! I'm so excited!  Track started this month but Michael and I only went one day...
February 16, 2003
Michael gave me the most beautiful promise ring! It has two golden hearts and two diamonds in the middle of them and two more on each side.  I love it!  (I still have it too;)
I made him strawberry cheesecake and gave him a bear and an I love you balloon and I love you chocolate!
We watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" together last night.  I love him so much! 
March 2, 2003 
I miss Michael so much on weekends:(
March 30, 2003
I haven't written for a while.  For Michaels birthday I got him 2 shirts, a bathing suit, a CTR ring, a body pillow and balloons and my mom made him banana cake.   The next day our whole family invaded his house.  We hung out and ate pizza and cake for 45 minutes;) 
Yesterday it was warm outside and Michael came over and we had water gun wars and he pushed me in the pool! 


MJ's graduation


The next few months Michael vanishes from my journal.  I didn't write for a couple months after his birthday and then we both go to BYU.  He goes for school.  I go for a 2-week dance camp.  I decide, yet again, that I should not have a boyfriend. 


January 19, 2004
Michael has been reading the Book of Mormon at a fast pace and says that he has a good understanding of it and I love that he is doing that and getting excited about going on his mission!
January 26, 2004
I am so thrilled Michael Joe has come this far.  I love him so much and I am so proud that he will be going on a mission soon.  He has been very spiritual these past few months and I'm so happy because he has taught me so much and has been a wonderful example of how I should be living my life in terms of reverence and reading my scriptures. 
March 14, 2004
Today is Michael Joe's birthday! Wow he is 19 years old! It's crazy...we met when he was 15!  He is going on a mission and I'm so proud and excited for him.  He put in his mission papers last week and he should know where he's going within 2 weeks.  My mom guessed West Africa, Dad-New York or Germany, Eldon-Russia, Harley said anywhere in Australia or above it.  My guess was Geneva, Switzerland only because I dreamt it. 
April 15, 2004 
Michael Joe got his call to serve in the Portugal Lisbon mission! We all guessed bizarre places yet this should have been expected! 


No comments:

Post a Comment