Tuesday, April 5, 2011

back together...

When I was with him I could not bear the thought of not being his girlfriend so...
JOURNALS:
September 12, 2001
My life is great in high school so far.  Michael and I are together again.  They lost their first football game. He is #27;)  They played Dos Palos which is apparently the best team. 
September 14, 2001 
I went to Michael's second football game tonight! Awh he is the sweetest guy. I think I love him. He said every time he rubbed his helmet it meant he loves me!  He did it!  I love that boy so much.  He is awesome.  After his football game I hugged him and he got sweat all over me!  I kissed him too and he got sweat on my face! The game was so fun.  I had an awesome time watching my baby play!  I rode the bus to the game...I want to make a sign that says 'I love #27!' That would be so cute! 
sometime in September...
I didn't write about Powder Puff! The seniors won.  Michael coached the juniors.  He was having the worst day...he was mad at a few people and then got blamed for losing the game.  So at the end of the game I jumped on him and wrapped my arms and legs around him and kissed him all over his face and on his lips and told him that I loved him...he said he felt better after that;) 
October 4, 2001
Michael picked me up over his head today and said he was going to body slam me, but he didn't...of course;) I'm so in love with that guy!
October 26, 2001
Michael got hurt at the football game!  He got a stinger...whatever that means...and the ambulance came out and everything! I was sooo scared!
November 2, 2001
I'm so happy.  I'm 14 today.  Michael got me a pig keychain, socks and a barbie;) He's such a sweetheart;) 

sometime in December...
Michael Joe came over yesterday and gave me my Christmas presents!  He got carried away...he got a power puff girls blanket, a watch, and game.  He also bought me PINK perfume from Victoria's Secret.  
I got him a keychain that says 'I love you' on it, a beanie with Grumpy on it, a 27 shirt, a picture frame with our picture in it, and a coloring book with cats in it.  Then I got him the cutest card! On the front it said: Let me tell you about the man I want for Christmas...He's smart, he's funny, he's cute, he's sexy, he's warm
On the inside it says:  He's reading this card right now;)  
His mom got me lip smackers! How cute;) 
sometime in February...
For Valentine's day my boyfriend bought me a big white bear with hearts embroidered on its feet! Michael and I are on the track team together! 
March 8, 2002
Today is Michael and I's 6 month anniversary!  His birthday is this Thursday and I haven't even gotten him a thing, not even a card yet! 
April, 2002
Michael ran for spirt board and won.  For his speech he ran out in a cheerleading uniform and a green and gold face! I was totally shocked.  
He wants to check out the church! I'm so scared, excited, nervous and happy that he wants to, I'm also confused why he wants to join.  I've never told him that I was going to marry a Mormon so thats not the reason! I invited him to the Garden performance and he liked it a lot;)
April 28, 2002
On the 8th of May it will be our 9-month anniversary!! He is so fine. I love his neck and strong arms! He's depressed because he weighs less than his best friend and he's never weighed less.  Its funny! I can't wait until next year when he plays football!  I love watching him play! I'm also nervous though because I'm going to be cheerleading! I LOVE MICHAEL JOE!
SUMMER CAME....another heart break...I went to EFY....
August 24, 2002
I asked Michael out.


No comments:

Post a Comment