Monday, April 11, 2011

after my mission

Michael came to the airport to greet me with the rest of my family.  As soon as I saw him I knew he was the man I was going to spend forever with.  It was an overwhelming and beautiful experience, very calming.  I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father's direct communication with my soul in that moment.  
We saw a movie together.  He had every intention of taking things slow. I, however, could not help myself.  I held his hand. A couple of nights later I got the GREATEST kiss of my life.  I was shaking, overwhelmed that I was finally with him again. For FOREVER this time around:) 
Before Wicked

Playing in Target

?

He is Sir Hammish Hogwash here...murder mystery:)


July 9, 2010
It's surreal that Michael is a part of my life again. I am truly, madly, passionately in love with him again.  He is my miracle and I have never been happier or more grateful for anyone or any circumstance in my life.  I want to be his supportive wife:)
July 14, 2010
I love him more and more everyday.  He is such a beautiful example for me in every way. 
July 20, 2010
Beach boys concert with MJ. Happy concert! So fun to see such a range of people.
July 23, 2010
I love being with Michael...no matter what we are doing.
We saw Wicked in SF tonight. It was incredible!
September 12, 2010
Elder Scott spoke about eternal marriage tonight.  I just want to marry Michael tomorrow! I am more and more at peace with my decision and more and more excited everyday to get one day closer to being with him forever! 
October 8, 2010
MY FUTURE LIFE LIST
Raise happy, loving, confident kids
LOVE Michael Joe forever
Serve in the community
Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ
October 22, 2010
I love Michael...he makes me want to be such a better more grateful daughter of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment