Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dad

Currently I have no picture of this but I must tell the story.  One day Daddy Joe came home from work & announced that he got his first pay check and immediately said let's go buy something for Gwinna! 
That is exactly what we did.  
We went into Toys R' Us for a long while to discover the perfect toy for our girl.  One of the few things that states "this is not a toy" is what we came out with.  An Elmo Christmas decoration that sings Jingle Bells over & over and bobs his head as he does it (which Gwinna has caught right onto)  Before we had even left the store she learned to press his hand to start & stop this madness and I am pretty sure everyone in line to check out never wants to hear Jingle Bells ever again!  

Anyway, I LOVE these two!

mexican!






watching some Sesame Street:) 



bringing in leaves for mama to take a picture of ... October photo a day challenge:) 
silly...I know






1 comment:

  1. such a great dad! I love the one with them posing with the basketball!

    ReplyDelete