Tuesday, November 5, 2013

love of my life

I just wanted to take this opportunity to note a few things about my MAN:) 

He reads to me...
Poor guy.  I absolutely refuse to watch anything scary with him so he has to settle for reading semi scary young adult novels to me. I love it.  


He is such a great partner to have because even when something frustrates him very much he still does it. For me!!! these shelves were one such trial...;)

He has a great sense of humor like the man below.


He makes krispy kreme runs for his large pregnant wife!


He writes me sweet notes like this:


...because he does not want all of my teeth to fall out;)
Good man, this one I get to be with forever!

1 comment:

  1. that's sweet! he is a great guy! spencer is the same way with doing hard tasks for me that he would not rather do! :) I just had him hang curtains in our room and it was a huge 3-home-depot-runs chore

    ReplyDelete