Thursday, November 21, 2013

turning 26

I think I will start being like my dad...
Instead of claiming 38 as my eternal age (as my father does) it will be 22! 
I like it!



I did this.
I made my cake & I ate it too!  Thank you Mama for the best lemon cake recipe. 
Always brings back beautiful memories. 

I will make it for our girl someday too:) 
Yes I do, I still let her sleep on me...judge away!
She is getting big TOO fast :( :( 



my sweeties in stripes at Thai Mango on my birthday!
 Good thing we went because it may be our last time ever:( 


my parents still spoil me.  
Birkenstocks, I will always love you!


Christmas puzzle from my husband...he also took me shopping & spoiled me entirely too much the whole day! 

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great day! I will have to get that lemon cake recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete