Tuesday, October 22, 2013

our passionate bunny



This chick is 15 months old!!! 
I love her today more than EVER. She is the greatest little happy bunny.  She will play wherever (& with whatever) I give her;) Including packages from Great Grandma, yarn, paper, & chalk...bad mom award? Probably, yes. 
 Her FAVORITE place to be is in the kitchen with me going through every single drawer and cupboard that is open.  I can honestly say that I LOVE IT! It is also MY favorite place. Who knew right? She has a great sense of style and she loves to work out with me (she especially loves my 80's prego one!)  
The music...
She LOVES being outside and handles coming in really well! She is a shoe girl.  I put them on for her almost everyday & she has ticklish feet so it is an entertaining job:) 
She is loving Elmo right now, her reflection, eating leaves, snuggling with the daddy, & reading any chance she gets?!:) 
Awesome one we were sent.


















































4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that mirror and her making in faces in it...!!!!!!!!!!!

    Wish we lived closer....

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are adorable!! I loved looking at these so much! she has many great facial expressions! what a sweet cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl! And so lucky to have wonderful parents. We miss you guys! Come visit!

    ReplyDelete