Saturday, November 25, 2017

October





pumpkin patch day

💓

???

a month of ear infections for that Gwinna ... ugh

crazy hat day

October 14
I must say it is VERY HArD to savor the moment and live in the moment and just enjoy all of the wonderful little things about when my babies are little. It is HARD because I love reading with my Gwinna but Sia often interrupts. I really love bath time with my girls but then they start splashing and chaos ensues & angry elf mama and ok we are done!:) I love playing games with them but if Sia is there she is a destroyer of all things “set up”. Craft time is just insanity but I really try to mentally prepare for that and then feel guilty for not doing MOrE of that untamed insanity for their little hands and minds. Outside. Not even possible right now. Fires. Smoky air. They are all sick. 
We do love our baking shows & Halloween movies and all others kinds of TV at the moment though! (Mostly in bed!) Haha that’s what works and I DO love those snuggly warm moments when I can just enjoy breathing with them, feeling their warmth, feeding Sia, watching Noelle drink her bottle, sometimes getting to scratch Gwinnas back. Nice, still, precious moments. 

Just read mormon chapter one

Work is a common theme. I am grateful for the work of Mormon in recording & delivering & simply doing the will of God as all of his people are destroyed around him. Can’t imagine. Also hard work is that of being in tune and doing the wise will of God and really listening to whisperings. God will not “work” in our lives if we do not do the hard work of allowing Him to. We are required to labor with the might of our WHOLE body and faculty of our soul. (V 18)
Am I doing this...remotely even? I feel I do when I’m working out but as far as really working hard at my spiritual nourishment I am lacking...
I need to be kinder, more affectionate more patient, with my babies. 


 trunk or treat night 



pretty babies ^^^



Family Home Evening


the big night

No comments:

Post a Comment