Thursday, November 30, 2017

November




Hiding out in the bath tub with Sia...a wild day obviously^
Harley was texting me and when I told him he said I was a monster and he thought it was awesome.:) 





#darkcircles 







A few things about this Noelle lately: 
whenever she colors with markers there ends up being signs of it on the left corner of her mouth? 
she loves confetti & sprinkles
she has an imagination...those pillows are actually mermaid tails ;)
she would watch TV all day long if I let her 
she entertains Sia and can make her laugh when she has been crying 





my birthday.  I am 30?!!? A few of my awesome handmade gifts from my sister (Lilia) pictured above.  I also got my very own scavenger hunt. She made me feel loved that day. Also my brother in law (Bobo) picked out some amazing decor to surprise me with in the morning! My sister got me some awesome new lounge wear.  my favorite!!!
And my lovely husband bought me a "Bruce cake" aka the all american chocolate cake from Costco.  

only picture I got of the worst day ever ^^ the day after I turned 30...


anthro & breastfeeding-good life!

I always pick out all of my favorites and then never buy anything;)





 CUTE Christmas patterns ^^

my happy place...organizing/purging/donating/throwing away





FUN llama hunt me and Lil discovered going on at World Market! 
Chaos with all of the kids but too fun!





Oh this Gwinna.  She is a selfie-taking (& apparently people-eating!!😂) character.  



one day this month we were able to go out with the dad^^^ 
business is getting good & we are grateful for it...days like this are sooooo needed and nice though😄


I love these baby girls! I cannot wait for gingerbread-house-making insanity soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment