Tuesday, August 8, 2017

July

I just love Chip and Jo
4th of July breakfast with Uncle Tom, Aunt Lily and Remi!
attempting kissing selfie on the 4th while he practices spanish
(weirdos)





LOTS of purging at my mom's house this month, results in:
lots of my childhood memories being brought home (dance costumes, puzzles, books etc.)
lots of snacking (wheat thins, oreos, peaches)
tired, hot babies
a very tired Aunt Lily at the end of the day, I'm sure 
(because she entertains, feeds and takes pictures of my babies all day as well as her sweet Remi boy!)
(we love you Aunt Lily!)





Gwinna turned 5.
Ugh AND yay! And ugh again.  I am so torn.  I love this little wild child more than all of the universes.  
She is also just AS WILD AS all of the universes combined!
 (whatever that means...my family knows.) 
 I am so happy she is healthy and growing and moving forward, yet it breaks me down too. 
That is all on that note for now.
She had a great day of celebrating with cousins and friends: 
cake, karaoke, pizza and presents. 
I love you my Gwinna girl, SO much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment