Sunday, July 30, 2017

June

The month began with our Great Grammy Florence's 83rd birthday party! 
We celebrated at Angelini's again:) 
I eat veal and Michael judges me;) hehe. 
And then I get the chocolate chocolate cake and share bites with everyone because it is rich and amazing!  
Sia was making Great Grandma laugh almost the whole time. 
 They both had fun.  






These girls.  So spoiled.  Ugh. 
Hard to control it when living with my in-laws.  
Gwinna and Noelle got hatchimals on a random day in June. No special occasion.  
I have a REALLY hard time with this 
(but I will vent some other time...I could go on and on.) 
 Also MASSIVE lollipops from Disneyland! 
(insert LOTS of eye rolling)




This was a very hard day in June.  Sia has had a small dark mole on her leg since October and we have asked doctors over time what they thought. Everyone up until now has said to just watch it. 
We were referred to a dermatologist who said lets take it off.  
Spitz nevus.  We drove to Sunnyvale and Michael said there was no way he could stay in the room but he did which I very much appreciated.  The numbing shot was the worst.  
She cried a lot but calmed completely down for him to do the rest.  She is a rock star! 




Fresno Zoo.  A very hot day, 
Sia's favorite animal was a DOG being walked around, nasty hot dogs, and tasty ice cream;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment