Tuesday, August 8, 2017

journals in July

July 22, 2017
At the moment life seems to be very much insane and stressful. I'm trying to wrap my mind and heart around the fact that I will soon be sending our first baby Gwinna to kindergarten! She is loud and wild and our daily life will feel so different without her. I feel sick. We just found out sias doctor did not get the whole spitz nevus out. I can't even talk about that. Too upset, too anxious and angry that we have to do it all over when she was such a rockstar the first time. Again sick! Sia also has cavities that she has to go under for. Ugh. I know I need to quit breastfeeding but really feel I can't handle that and neither can she in this moment. 
THANKFULLY Noelle and Gwinna have no cavities ðŸ¤— 
In the midst of this I know what I have to do and it is my go to. Thank goodness for truth, for my savior for the gospel for gratitude. I need to focus my life completely on Christ otherwise there really is no coping. I also know that if anyone reads this that has a much bigger set of stresses than I do they would be happy to have mine. I know this lot is not horrible. Father knows I get overwhelmed easily but I do know how much I have to be grateful for. 
At the moment Michael is loving Twilight. Something I love about him is when he decides he loves something he is 100% on board and fully immerses himself in learning all about it. He has been listening to the soundtrack, just finished the first book (audio), knows a lot about every member of the cast and ordered every DVD for less than $16 and is so happy about it! We have also been watching them every night together on our phones after the girls fall asleep. I love it!!!!! Love it. It's hilarious and awesome how excited he is about them now. Complete turn around from when he first watched them.

July 28, 2017
So today we took Sia in to HOPEFULLY get the rest of her spitz nevus out.  I told the doctor as kindly as I could that I never wanted to see his face again! He laughed, he understood.  Michael could not do it this time around so I had to step up and bear hug our daughter a second time while she took it like a champ! Bigger scar, 5 stitches but she did so great! I didn't let myself get emotional, I really had to take my mind out and just hold her.  Michael went to Trader Joes and bought us some black bean and sweet potato chips and for old times sake our dark chocolate peanut butter cups! YES! He also had some great news about settling a case when I climbed back into the car with Sia.  So it was bittersweet day!


No comments:

Post a Comment