Monday, August 21, 2017

journal in June

June 2,2017
Fresno zoo today. These girls are getting old way too quickly. These sweet parts of them will be gone so fast. Sia is in her baby mama phase. Carrying a baby around with a purse too, if she can handle it, saying "heavy heavy." I love it. She is so smart. 
I narrate my day to the girls a lot. Often I will say what I need in certain moments and Noelle listens to it all. She will jump up (even if she is relaxing on the couch) and go grab whatever it is I need. Gwinna has learned this about Noelle too and takes advantage at times. It makes me think of my sweet little Lil sister. Sorry I was such a bossy cow Lils. "Turn off the light...you're closer!" ðŸ˜¬ I love you!!!
I asked Noelle where her favorite place to be is. Her answer: the temple. ðŸ˜­
Sweet girl. 
My Gwinna girl is getting antsy, needs some school, some friends, some principals office time;) hehe. Not really but..."hey it could happen."
She is so smart and beautiful and wants to help with every part of living. Her Tia Stephanie describes her as a sour patch kid. There are moments that she is the sweetest most helpful awesome chick and in an instant it can turn around and she will be unhappy and going against anything you say...🙄
Sometimes just to do it, it seems. 
She loves reading with her Grandma. When she laughs with her sisters it brightens up my whole day. 
Back to zoo day. 
Sias favorite animal?? A puppy being walked around! Haha. She was pretty stoic the whole time but right when she saw that sweet dog she perked up, pointing "puppy! puppy!"
Noelle has informed me that for her birthday she wants a hello kitty ring, finding dory necklace and a hatchimal?! She also wants a pumpkin cake decorated with a Joy figurine on top and all kinds of frosting creations too! A flower, rainbow, the face must be frosting and of course lots of sprinkles! Had to note this;)

No comments:

Post a Comment