Sunday, January 23, 2022

JANUARY


Inspired to describe how I feel about my husband :
I love every part of who he is. Exactly as he is right now. To me, he is perfect. His optimism, humor, enthusiasm is infectious. I learn from him everyday and laugh with him everyday. My best friend. The part of me that is my favorite. I am more than 100% confident in the love he has for me. I love his passion for different music, art, books, sports. Truly the part of him that is most attractive to me is his goodness & desire to be good. His love for God & his worthiness to hold the Priesthood. His work ethic & bravery in persevering in a pursuit that blesses, not only our lives, but so many lives! He inspires me & so many others (absolutely true.) I love knowing firmly that he would do anything to protect his family and in the most wise ways.


No idea who lives in this home but it has become a tradition this year (Christmas) to drive by and make sure Santa’s head is still up. We drove by one time and I exclaimed that he was “decapitated!” And ever since the girls have wanted to make sure he still has his head:) 


Last day of vacay for these babies.  I surprised them with a Claires trip to spend their Christmas gift cards & of course IN N OUT:) 


Always a rough moment for me when Christmas comes down.  Mostly the tree.  Yet, also so nice to have a clean slate & newly purged home of decor, extra junk & stuffs everywhere.  


One of my favorite places to be.  Cozy in bed, watching a show with my kitty on my lap and brand new slippers (from Sia for Christmas) on my feet;) 

Still need to hang this beauty! 

 
Need to ADD THIS BABY to my birthday calendar! 
Wilder Lilson Barrett born January 14th at 4:56 AM. 8lb 14oz. 


This CUTEST fam dam took a Disneyland trip 😍

Hm……………….

Lil sent me this picture of a kitty looking like Halloween staring in at Remi.  She said he scared her when she went to throw a stink bug outside.  Hehehe. So cute. 



My 2022 vision board.  😄



MERRY NEW YEAR!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment