Sunday, January 12, 2020

September

To begin September Michael Joe stressed me out with starting a Facebook search for a kitty to adopt, which he quickly found! Too quick for me.  I cried.  We had been talking about getting a black kitty as soon as we owned our own home...but I hadn't even unpacked yet.  We moved in August 30th and added a brand new member to our family (with fur!) less than a week later! He took me to meet our little guy first, of course, and promised if I was not 100% on board we would wait.  Obviously, I fell in love.  His name is Halloween and we are ALL smitten. 
This month we did Lake Tahoe again with our family.  I did not sleep at all the first night (seems to be my pattern when we do trips?) so I was dragging the next day and did not attempt wake surfing again.  We brought Great Grandma:)  We shopped, did sushi, got some more olive oil, pancakes for breakfast (made by Uncle Eli, because sadly mama got sick on this one), candy jars and oh me and Michael walked a couple miles to go on a date. Good times.  
One of our other main events of the month was gingerbread day with Noelle! I love it.  Its so fun and magical for them to search for their gingerbread men that have run away.  Sia walked with Noelle through it all (and even shushed some of her classmates in the hallways). ha!!
 Gwinna snuck in to say hi too and get a picture:) 







  

































No comments:

Post a Comment