Monday, January 13, 2020

November





Taking down Halloween🤭
Always a shocking amount of junk...especially this year since Great Grandma decide to gift us her ghosts. 



I MEAN...^^^ just lovely this Anthropologie.  
I was SO happy just standing at the entrance of this place. 




 
San Francisco convention for Michael pictured above.  I came for the food, shopping, hot tubbing, alone time, room service, Anthropologie and of course uninterrupted dates with Michael Joe!


This year for Turkey day we went to Great Grandma's.  Amazing foods as per usual.  

Trying to recreate awesome pom balls and garlands from Anthro for our home. ^

baking with Grandma.

teaching her young





 I must say World Market this year was a headache...both times! ugh.  We did end up finding a $20 popper but I don't know if it was worth it really 😆  whiny little ones unfortunately. 
I need to remember this for next year.  

Michael texted me this picture one day with the caption "get a room."
making out for the cameras 🥰


on our way to Hilmar tree farm for a Christmas tree😊

dropping off sweet Halloween to get things taken care of...



Good times with little Londyn :)



We met Uncle Harley, Michael and Perrin for Santa meeting at Hilmar Cheese.

Tia Sophia and Uncle Brett win again! haha. Surprised us all for Thanksgiving week!!!
Noelle doesn't look thrilled here but Uncle Brett is the best at entertaining kids:) 

Could not resist new ornaments from the Target

Grandma's new all time favorite picture of Sia.
I think I have to agree.  Pretty awesome.  

We watch ELF almost daily. Yep, starting in November. 

Noelle watching Noelle!!! :) 
Noelle creating her kindergarten Christmas tree and of course I cut some out for those other kids of mine.  If you give a mouse a cookie...


painting over Halloween's Halloween house:) 


these two helping me catch flies!

journaling in my notes....

SIA
Says “th” for “f” sounds right now
Enoug (th)
Mysel(th) 
(Th)our for four 
😂funny girl
Says “thanks mom” in the cutest way in the universe 

One night Sia farted and announced it in bed. “Hehe I farted”
It smelled bad so I said “ew it stinks are you sure you only farted?”
Sia- “uh course I did. I heard me fart!” 
Me, Noelle and Gwinna crack up. 
“Why are you laughing for?”
🤣🤣🤣

Sia words @ 3yrs old
Sunscreen - sun scream
Chipmunk - chick munk
Cabin- cavin 
Fruity pebbles - fruity pedals 

Picture memory from the day- 
went to Buffalo Wild Wings and Gwinna started doing Chloe the cats scene from “pets” when she’s resisting the turkey in the fridge. This kid. She made me laugh so hard because before she even said it I knew! Ha!!! She only did three moves...sad eyes, squinty and leaning back and then wide mouth over her water. So. Freaking. Funny. 😍

Sia😂😂
Threatening Noelle (after I've gotten upset with her)  “she’s gonna donate you..do you love yourself?” 😂😂😂😂
Noelle stirring marshmallows for Rice Krispie treats. Sia wants a turn so she asks, “is your arm getting dizzy Noelle?” 😂

NOELLE
She scooped up Halloween (our new kitty) in her arms the other day and just kinda fell back with him...she loves him so much she doesn’t quite know what to do. Sometimes she tells me she wants to bite him she loves him so much. I told her I felt the same way with all 3 of my babies...kitty not so much but I do love him too. 😄
10/18/19
This morning Gwinna referred to the ruffles on the sleeves of Noelles candy corn shirt as “fluffles.” I told her I’d write that down because I love the cute new word she just created 😄
11/13/19
I asked gwinna if she could please organize her hair accessory drawer. Two minutes later “ok mom are you ready to see your fixer upper?” 🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳





No comments:

Post a Comment