Monday, January 13, 2020

October

This scene did not last long but we LOVE lazy general conference weekend:) 

Fun setting up mama's old trolls!!!


OK, this was really funny.  I sat down with the girls to have a serious discussion about donating toys and this was the face I got and I could not help but laugh. Silly Knowie girl.

new baby brother 🤣


Dressing up ALL month long!!! 


Hilmar Cheese.  One of our favorite after school activities. 




Food of the month.  My mom made us this amazing pesto ^
^And Lils gave me a great pizza dough recipe!
And I made banana cake 
(never turns out like my mamas...even though its her recipe!?)

Sia & Halloween = BFF's






Band practice at Grandmas house!

Hilmar parade - Grandma and the husbands came this year;)
 The babies only care about the candy.  

New backyard grass/Beginnings of Jethro's blanket








Hanging out at home 🤣





Ward Halloween party! 

Pumpkin patch trip (she didn't want me to come with her 😏)
These pictures are taken by the many other parents that were there! :( 

I LOVE projects like this.
Turkey feathers for Noelle's class turkey art! 

before                                                                         & after




Apparently I let my kids sit on our counter?! oops...

updating our phones 🙂

loving Tia Stephanie 
We have TOO much fun being able to do theater movies as a family now!!!
wahooo!!!

dancing queen

Cara Jean's cat Kylo guarding the package I sent for sweet new baby boy Nico! 🥰
My parents are so much fun to shop with!
Michael loves it too because they help me make decisions...
So we bought...more than a few new pieces of furniture😁






"A little to the left..." Right...really...





my Uncle Don carved the eyes in these and I'm so glad he did because we just added mouths and called it good this year!

HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
SO MUCH FUN...trick or treating with Aunt Lili, Remi and Jethro!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment