Saturday, October 27, 2012

upstairs

I said I would post our upstairs mess...so here you go!;) 
I just love our little house.  The floor creaks everywhere you walk upstairs.  Our friends (the box elder bugs) are coming back inside and making themselves right at home...the babies and adults!  I killed a HUGE spider in the middle of our living room floor the other night! Michael believes it was a wolf spider...ew.
Also I killed the 4TH centipede in our downstairs bathroom yesterday...awesome...oh and also when we first moved in Michael thought we were having an earthquake every morning when the train rides by and literally shakes our bed;) 
Our washer started smoking the other day but we got a new one! And it is truly lovely!!!
The stove gets really hot so it is so nice in this cold weather!  

The most important and happy thing is that these two lovelies live here with me:)

Are they not the most beautiful sight???















An addition from Grandma Debbie to our downstairs Halloween decor!:)
Lovely...



1 comment: