Friday, October 26, 2012

date nights...

When Gwinna turned 6 weeks old we ventured out on our first date;) 
We took Gwinna in her stroller (picture below taken in SD when she was still inside of me, obviously;) and roamed around BYU campus.  Michael still feels it is surreal that he has his little family here with him.
 It is such a lovely campus.  First we walked through the bookstore and Michael wanted to buy something for me, so I picked out a new pair of sandals.

We then discovered the kids section of books and found a little corner and dad read a few books to me and Gwinna. 



And then it was off to the museum to check out some unique art:)
There I am still looking pregnant...


Finally after our almost three hour trek we walked over to the famous creamery for some burgers and fries!
It was a lovely night!
BYU Creamery
 A few weeks later Michael took me to see this...
I LOVED the contemporary crazy numbers.  Michael did not. We had a good time though and Natalie Call was our babysitter;)

A few weeks later..."The Man Who Planted Trees." 
This play was AMAZING!  It was so beautiful and uplifting and very inspiring.  The puppets absolutely came to life! We had never seen anything like it.  We were brought into the action when they waved huge tree shaped fans with scents on them at us and watered us as though we were the trees.
 We loved every moment!
Oh and my hot husband took me on the back of his cute scooter.
A hot date:) 
Shelly and Dave Mathie were our babysitters this night;) 
(THANKS AGAIN...we love you!)

1 comment:

  1. Hannah- if you guys ever need a babysitter hit me up :) and we still need to meet up and play!

    ReplyDelete