Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A (justifiably?) proud wife





For those of you who do not know, my husband is going to 
Thomas Jefferson School of Law 
here in Lovely Winters, San Diego:) 
And I will have you know, that at the end of his first semester he was very much freaking out about whether he would even be going back for the second!!! 
WELL...as you can see there is no danger of that since he made the HONOR ROLL!!!!
I know, I know...there are those of you rolling your eyes at me right now thinking "I hate when people brag about their spouses." BUT I MEAN COME ON! We are talking about professional school here!
 LAW SCHOOL....yuck! 
No offense baby. 
TAKE NOTE: The last sentences states - 
"You may justifiably take pride in your accomplishments." 
Does this apply to the wife? 
Because I admit, I am oh so proud!
Thanks for the letter Mr. Dean & President...

1 comment: