Sunday, February 12, 2012

home


I love belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Awesome quotes such as the following are born from our inspired leaders. 

President Harold B. Lee taught us: 
"The most important of the Lord's work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own homes." 

Sister Eliza R. Snow assured the Relief Society:
"There are many of the sisters whose labors are not known beyond their own dwellings and perhaps not appreciated there, but what difference does that make?  If your labors are acceptable to God, however simple the duties, if faithfully performed, you should never be discouraged." 

They make me feel good.  Even though that adorable troll above is our baby at the moment and laundry, 
dishes 
and 
vacuuming 
are among some of my greatest worries, 
I perform them happily and gratefully knowing what I know! 

p.s. my labors do NOT go unnoticed.  Michael is a very grateful man:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment