Saturday, March 4, 2017

journal in January

1/20/17
I have just purged our entire home. Ending with my clothing collection. Finally finished. It feels good. I can sit in my girls play room and actually focus on playing with them instead of organizing it over and over and thinking of what I can get rid of.  They surprised me with cleaning it today.
They are such awesome little souls. Gwinna helps me no matter what I ask her to do. Poor girlfriend wants to help more. My goal is to let her! Goodness. She wanted to do dishes tonight but I just think: disaster! Because really she wants to play with water. But I need to let her anyway!!
I set up their canopy today and lights. It's a magical room. I love it.. maybe even more than they do!
Michael is the greatest husband in the universe. Today he showed up with baby alive babies for girls, fruit loops w/marshmallows (didn't know those existed!), milk (which we needed!), and dark chocolate for mama! Good, good man. I feel so humbled and inadequate to be the wife and mother to these amazing people. Ugh. I love them so much.

1/26/17

1 nephi 14:14
"Armed with righteousness"
Just always been a great image and reminder. Also cool to think that we build this armor through righteous acts everyday, every moment! When we are righteous we are PROTECTED. I love it, love it, love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment