Saturday, March 4, 2017

February


This is just a typical morning above.  
Pancakes going, Sia about to dump it all everywhere, windows open (daddy's already gone for work), bottles of life's essentials sitting there...(coconut oil, maple syrup, water)...breakfast-great part of the day!




A fun adventure to the Santa Barbara zoo and Anthropologie.  



And then this ^^^
Ugh....Noelle had to have a few teeth crowned and it was a rough moment in my life. 
 These babies are so good & precious and I could barely handle this whole scene. 
So moving on...thank goodness!




Valentine's Day.  
I often forget I should never buy anything because my AWESOME Grammy Florence always gets it all and sends it over in her magical boxes! She got frosting, cake mix (which we did cookies with), and cupcake liners (which we decorated with).

Rainy days...






No comments:

Post a Comment