Sunday, December 6, 2015

real life



They have sweet faces.  
Looks can be deceiving. 
Real life: 
*Noelle will not leave a bow/clip in her hair for longer than 2 minutes therefore she is constantly pushing her hair out of her face. (which is really cute and no, I refuse to cut it!)
*That organized couch of toys is RARE. Usually they are EVERYWHERE:)
*Lately Noelle has decided that when Gwinna annoys her its a good idea to scream at the top of her lungs in Gwinna's face until she stops.  
*Gwinna's favorite word is "stupid" and she loves to sing "shut up and dance with me." 
*They are both growing up TOO FAST (insert crying face emoji here)

Other confessions from a very pregnant mama:
* we eat A LOT of macaroni lately - annie's organic shells with greek yogurt added
 (to make me feel a tad less guilty)
*we have watched "Matilda" more times in the past month than I'd like to admit.
(Gwinna loves it and quotes it with me, which I love!) 
* Sometimes when the girls drop food and such on the floor I do not bend over right away to pick it up. HA! Hard with such a big belly nowadays. 
*I have already ordered ALL Christmas presents and refuse to buy anymore even though my girls are only getting ART from me this year that they will not even care about.  Oh well. 
 I have issues spending money.
*WE ALL EAT WAY TOO MUCH DESSERT :)


No comments:

Post a Comment