Sunday, December 13, 2015

November

One day I looked over at this cute face saying "vu, vu" meaning her Avo Frank who has a mustache.
hahahahahaha.  Sweet, silly Noelle. 

apple crisp and apple pie
greatest invention ever that red thing ^^^^

I turned 28! Mama in law texted me this^ , bought me McDonalds breakfast (yuck, but YUM!), did our laundry AND brought me presents later at night.  Good woman.  

Lots of baking with this little one. "cook cook cook" She always wants to help!

Stickers and coloring.  We do a lot of this. 


Texts from Michael ^^ ha!



Gwinna changes Noelle's diaper.  She does pretty well actually!!!



Loving our new kitty Bob #2.

Lucky charms on the couch.
BAD mom award. 

Celebrating Mama in law's birthday...

And Tia Stephanie's...





selfie with the Christmas babe

trying on my old princess crown from high school. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment