Thursday, January 10, 2013

Utah

Reasons I am falling in love with UTAH (can you even believe it?)

1. Cheap cheap cheap!!!  I love ANY kind of thrift store and DI is just lovely.  I love going grocery shopping and feeling like I spent so little for so much! Fun, free dates!!!

2. Riverwoods. Really great unique shops...

3. The pace. So relaxing here for some reason.

4.  Trees line the streets! LOVE that.

5.  BYU....
creamery ice cream,
cheap smoked gouda,
visiting the campus for our hot dates,
my husband LOVES it,
fun live performances,
great bookstore,
family friendly,
LOTS of Mormons...not all great but I do love them:)

6.  Old buildings.  I love our old house even though I believe every single light switch should be moved AND I love our old church building...too hot sometimes but we have recently discovered our new seats...in the balcony:)

7.  Being able to walk with Gwinna and feel safe.






8. The mountains...I almost get the same feeling when I am standing beside the ocean...almost ;)

2 comments:

  1. But you love California too right? Ah ... Gwinna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh mama...my love for California is still far greater, of course!

      Delete