Wednesday, January 16, 2013

my man

 Let me tell you a little bit about life after a C-section. It is NOT glamorous. Especially if your incision site is not completely closed and you are in danger of being infected everyday for 10 weeks after your sweet baby has come into the world! I would choose pregnancy over those weeks...surprisingly:) 

Luckily I married the greatest man in all of the universes and he took care of me (& Gwinna) every single day! 
He really did it all.  At this time in his life he took on the roles of doctor, student, mother, father, cook, maid...everything really!!
He was my doctor when he did not have to be.  He was willing to "pack" my wound every single day.  And I know that sounds disgusting...well,becauseit WAS! 
What a hero this Michael Joe of mine is. 
He did the dishes, he cooked, cleaned the house (and anything else that needed to be cleaned), did laundry (one of his least favorite things to do), AND when we came to Provo he went to school and work on top of it all:)

Oh, AND you know you have married THE greatest man when he calls from school and asks you if you think he should pick up some acorns for our little squirrel friend in the back yard.
Um...of course! 
So funny and sweet. 

I love him.
He is absolutely my hero and best friend.








1 comment: