Sunday, November 4, 2012

FOOD


I owe it all to PINTEREST! I LOVE making lists and checking things off...pinterest has allowed me to make a food collection and slowly eliminate or add to my recipe collection;) I pretty much loved all of these creations.  They were all so easy too! Just what I need...
Italian chicken bake

our General Conference french toast

Italian stuffed peppers.  really good;) 
roasted pumpkin seeds;) (not a pinterest recipe...just what we ate after gutting our pumpkins)

yum...

Michael actually found this spicy pumpkin soup recipe.
I HATED making it but LOVED eating left overs for days.
very good!



these were a great lunch/dessert!
sweet potatoes are awesome...my husband taught me that;) 





2 comments:

  1. I want to try some of the pinterest recipes too Everything you made looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmmm that italian chicken bake looks delish! What a cute wife you are!

    ReplyDelete