Friday, April 27, 2012

our lives lately...

The past couple weeks have been somewhat eventful for me;) I say me because Michael's life is always so. Law school keeps you alert.  
I learned a new crochet stitch from the sweetest lady named Anne.
This is the beginning of our baby's blanket;) 

We went to see MADEA! We are in love with her! Tyler Perry is such a wise man in so many ways.
 He always does a great job. We are so happy to have discovered him (thanks Steph and Brian!)
 So many great moments.
We were the minority at this event...it was awesome.  


UFC...getting harder for me to watch but I do love it still for some reason...

We went to the dentist and as I waited for Michael I found this lovely sugary recipe~!
my apron...

so I tried it...

first time I've ever used the ninja.  I'm in love.
I am also in love with watermelon granita!!!

...and this baby
29 weeks
And this ------->
crazy guy!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment