Thursday, April 5, 2012

baby crib.


Is it too early for the crib? It is only April...but she will be here before we know it! Right?;) One day I just said, "I want her crib, I want it here."
Michael Joe immediately agreed "yeah lets order it!"
So we did! And here it is!!!!!!!!
so excited! 

I promise I helped a little bit more than these pictures show:) 


quite literally NONE of our furniture matches...anywhere in our apartment actually.
I love it. 


hot daddy!

big mama!
(26 weeks)
my mama described it as "beautiful and sweet."  Perfect. 
sweet blanket from Tia Steph and Grandma Isabel
doggy from Grandpa Stan;) 

1 comment:

  1. One of the most ideal gifts for an expectant couple is a baby crib bedding. Buying a baby bedding set for a newborn may seem overwhelming for first time parents, thus it would really make a great sense to buy them such wonderful gift to be presented at the baby shower.Baby Crib Reviews

    ReplyDelete