Wednesday, May 1, 2024

APRIL

 


The extent of my craftiness…I used Noelle’s acrylics to do a darker carrot…
NOW I love this Easter tree & will keep it forever:) 

Did a total clean out of MJ’s closet. Never get a before and after but it looks & feels SO much better!

Play date for Sia with McKenzie:) 

Massage for Sia by Gwinna!? Sweet gals…sometimes;)

Bouncing with the Murdoch babies!




Me & Noelle had a mini day date while Sia and Gwinna hung out with Tia Sophia for a couple hours. 

Helped Lauren finish her chalk art. 


Shopping with those cutsie Murdochs. 

Filming this time meant a BIG babysitting job for Gwinna. Little Jimmy hung out with us for two full days. Such a sweetie little guy. Calm & mostly happy the whole time. 

Lilacs at mamas. Grammy made me take some:) 


We love this kitty. 


SALLY SELLS SEASHELLS production. I only got the photo of them at the table after this time. 
TOO much fun as usual. 

This kitty. He just goes where he wants. 

Treasures from Tia Sophia’s Idaho trip! 

Solo temple date for the mama. 

DECLUTTERING. WOO! 

Thank you gifts from Jimmy for babysitting days. So cute & I think I had more fun than the girls did painting my turtle. 

Love this kitty. 

Sia walks up to me in the garage. “Mom I really loved doing that treasure hunt with Grandma and Grandpa…when can we go do that again?” … proceeds to rock out on her walking stick. 


Shopping with the girlfriends. (Gwinna found HER MOST PERFECT sweatshirt!) We had in n out after wherein Noelle took this picture of Sia…but if you zoom in you’ll see the reason she took it. 
Mason Silva 😀

We FaceTimed with the missionary parentals & I showed them around my home and had the realization I am turning into them!?!?! 😝 

Noelle French braided on her own!!!! Amazing to me. Absolutely amazing. 


Other notes of the month: 
❤ Michael Joe was the key note speaker at an intro for FSY youth conference deal. 5 stakes! These kids. They look so young to us now but when he told our story I just felt like one of them again. The girls came with us and it was a sweet night for all of us. He did a great job of course and kids thanked him and have started to follow him on social media. He is pretty cool. 
❤ We have begun a weekly sushi family night and it is simply the BEST thing ever. The end. 


❤General Conference 
Raise an apostolic voice of warmth and warning”
Elder Holland 
Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder 
Prayers oughta be offered vocally whenever possible 
“He needs to recognize us”
“Thoroughly committed”
4/13/24
Feeling peaceful & calm sitting in my car, listening to the rain … just dropped off all the girls for their last GCyA performance of the season- sally sells seashells. I love watching them light up on stage. Gwinna is a cheerleader in this one and I felt like I was looking at myself as one a million years ago! Tis wild! She is beautiful, especially when smiling, of course. Sia just comes alive, as always & Noelle has great expression for each song. Her face tells the story. 

Personal study:
Mosiah 2:21 
King Benjamin had such a “deep gratitude” for God.
How can I deepen my own…
List of blessings..this verse! “Supporting you from one moment to another” 
Full time work on His part to help us through this mortal realm. Every breath, every movement, every moment alive here is through Him.
Grateful for:
Abilities to move:
Clean 
Vacuum 
Organize
Do laundry 
Dance
Grow with Jo workouts
Lift weights
Pilates
Walk with MJ daily
Sing with my gals in the car 
Hike through Disneyland !
Power walk to keep up with ny dad 
Shopping stamina 
Cook (or drive for in n out!) 
Bake
Redecorate my house
Haul things out for holidays 
Crochet 
Pet my Halloween kitty
Hold my kids 
Hug 
Shake hands 
Bathe myself 
Swim (in the indoor pools )
Make silly faces
Learn handshakes my girls want to teach me 
Applause great arts 
WRITE it all down
Consume all of the things through reading 
Pull weeds with Sia
Snuggle with Noelle
Laugh with Gwinna 
Kiss Michael Joe
Blow up the girls bike tires 
Rearrange my garage 
Hang all of the arts on my walls 
Senses:
Feel the sun on my skin
Hear thunder 
See lightening
Watch great plays, movies, shows, stories
Smell of earth during rain
Cozy blankets
Calming baths 
Feeling of new socks 
Crackling of a fire 
Smell of great foods 
Taste of all foods!
Esp my favorites: apple pie, Mexican, dark chocolate, sushi & all of the fruit 
Smells that bring back good memories so powerfully 
I could & probably should go on & on…
When we get into the details of ALL of the ways we are able to function in this life it is a vast collection to record. 
I love how much this profound gratitude had an impact on the service king Benjamin gave. 
A true God like leader with such humility. 











No comments:

Post a Comment