Monday, January 1, 2024

DECEMBER

 




December started with fire! Hehehe. Mack had to take his shirt off:) Trans Siberian Orchestra concert with our own private suite…this is what Michael bid on at our Gallo party and it was very much worth it. Such a great way to start December. Spoiled. We had a fridge full of drinks, big buckets of popcorn and a plate full of chocolate chip cookies with chunky salt on top. YUM. Had to bring some of those home. Too fun. 






AMAZING quilt from Michaels sweetest client. So talented & I love it so much. 

Speaking of talent. Brett! Goodness. He threw this up in about an hour! I got outvoted for whether or not they blink back and forth from color to white. I wanted just white. Ohhh well….

Gingerbread houses were AWESOME this year because HOT GLUE GUN! Hehe…Noelle was still trying to eat pieces πŸ˜†

Cute little Christmas monster craft with my Sia

We got our tree and went ice skating at the Fields of Ice in Turlock. The girls loved it and immediately wanted to go back. We went twice more:)


Our tree. We took a chance and it was so fun to do! I videoed thinking it would fly open all crazy but it didn’t :) Still. Perfect guy. Michael Joe loves me because he does not love to get a real tree every year…but I DO!


Lots of puzzles and hanging with the baby boys this month ;) 



Basically had the rink to themselves this day! 








MJ’s Hilmar Cheese Christmas party. So nice & low key & fun. A magician came this year. White Elephant was not quite as contentious as last year. Sammy opened his gift from us and seemed happy:) 

Me, Gwinna and Soph went to the Winter Wonderettes show.  Fun and Christmasy. A lot of interacting with the audience. We actually got snacks and hot chocolate for the first time there.  Happy time. 

Don’t eat Pete turned into Chubby Bunny πŸ˜‚

McDonalds and sugar cookies with the Tia Sophia while I scrambled to wrap gifts on my own for a couple hours! I waited too long this year! This was about a week before Christmas. Weird for me. 

Such a fun light show! We finally did it:) New tradition born. 

I really wanted to actually glue these down and frame it but I got lazy. Sia is awesome. 
The little snowman 😍😍😍😍

From Aunt Lili. 

Still our stacking Sia. 

Sia’s 8th Birthday. Donuts, scavenger hunt, park playing, giving our plants a haircut, selfies with the kitty, stranger things themed, sitting in the front with me because she can now, & cold stone ice cream cake! Woo! 













These timer pictures are always wild to take. Thankfully it gets 10 of them because in the first 5 I am talking like a weirdo face and everyone (especially Halloween) only has patience for one take! πŸ˜„


Things to note:
✨We want to make it a yearly tradition to get a tied up tree and bring home to reveal. 1. Easier for MJ 2. Fun πŸ€© 
✨Need COLOR lights & every ornament on the tree next year!
✨keep in mind what I read about WHY Christmas is special. Taking out SAME decor year after year. Maybe add uno better garland..get rid of old one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment