Sunday, July 2, 2023

JUNE

 



First shopping trip of the summer with my gals.
Always wild. They introduced me to 5 Below & I did not hate it.
 The deal was we had to do Vintage Market for mom after & this was right before exiting the car for it ๐Ÿ˜œ

Do you see him?

My maker & my puzzler

Noelle made me this bookmark & I find it hilarious and accurate. 
Vacuum in my hand, cleaning supplies on my head, the sweatshirt that says “I can’t people today”…the sleeping bird, which she says is me being lazy with dad when he’s home๐Ÿ˜†

Dad with the girlies…

Me and Gwinna after our mommy/daughter date:) We got our nails done and mostly went shopping for clothes & fun stuffs, in n out in the car for lunch and lots & lots of fun dialogue with my first born baby. 

Noelle has been making microwaveable creations as of late (& driving me a bit mad๐Ÿ˜) This is a chocolate cake with a very rich topping that was basically chocolate chips melted! Amazing. Her sisters taste testing;)It was a hit…and honestly I ended up eating most of it!  

๐Ÿ˜„


Great Grandma’s 89th. Chinese dinner & eclairs for desserts. 






These girls. 
Gwinna is making a video, Noelle setting up to paint and Sia doing another puzzle:) 



Shopping for Grandpa’s partay!









Summer movie time. Elemental.


First orthodontist visit for Gwinna. BRACES coming…next month๐Ÿ˜…


Mommy/daughter date with my Knowie. She chose a huckleberry breakfast and ceramics painting as her main event. We got an aloe plant together and plenty of clothes and some other fun artsy supplies for my creative girl. 

Sia’s creation inspired by Aunt Lili’s monsters ๐Ÿ’™

Homemade lemonade ๐Ÿ’›

Chicken Barn after dance class.

Me, Soph and Mama had a lunch date at Bistro & shopped a bit after. 
We found mom’s tin that I LOVE in Vintage! So perfect for summer๐Ÿ’™



Soph did a yard sale in the front of dad’s office & the girls assisted while I held the Mack baby in my cold house๐Ÿ˜†

“Watching over” my dad’s milk bottles for now ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love this. 
Dad’s sign to inform his patients…he’s on a  “permanent fishing trip” ๐Ÿ˜‚

Categorizing the girls stuffs while they are in summer camp at Gallo for the week ๐Ÿ˜… And by this I mean Soph is doing it all as I hold the sleeping baby & take pictures of the funny Mason baby๐Ÿ’™ 

Getting ready for their performance at the end of space creation camp! Such a wild, exhausting week. Poor Sia was sick for most of it and then Noelle got affected the last days of it. Now we are all sick on a Sunday at the end of it. Back and forth from Modesto daily…& twice on Friday๐Ÿ˜Ž

The girls all did so great. Sia’s class got to learn sign language for a whole song! So sweet & impressive. Noelle did a lot of dancing and singing combined & had a line! Gwinna got to learn some ukulele chords and she was the “mom” and had seven lines at the very beginning, which she delivered beautifully!๐Ÿ’œ They also created and painted everyday and even tie-dyed their own shirts. Very cool experience for all of us. 










No comments:

Post a Comment