Thursday, May 6, 2021

April

 





EGG & COOKIE PAINTING




 


DONUTS & EGG HUNTING AT GREAT GRANDMAS


EASTER BUNNY BASKETS AT THE HOME FRONT




BEFORE THE FIGHT WHITES!

















AFTER THE FIGHT CRAZIES! 



GRANDPA TURNS 37!!! 



SMORES AND OLD DANCE RECITAL OUTFIT TRY-ON DAY


 

PLAYING WITH REMINGTON & JETHRO


 I TOOK THIS PICTURE IN A MOMENT OF FEELING VERY GRATEFUL FOR MANY THINGS & MY SWEET LITTLE FAM DAMILY . . . MISSING MICHAEL'S LONG, FLUFFY HAIR (CHOPPED IT OFF RECENTLY) 


 


ME, SIA AND KITTY PLAY A LOT.  NOT SURE WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITHOUT HER NEXT SCHOOL SEASON! :( 

DADDY BRAIDING HAIR. HE JUST GRABBED GWINNA'S AND STARTED DOING IT WHEN WE WERE TALKING AND DECIDED TO KEEP GOING :) 

EASTER'S OVER! NOT QUITE LIKE MY HALLOWEEN COLLECTION. 


Funny sayings of the month 
Gwinna. 
Discussing Grandpas work and how he only has one employee. I quickly answered that he only answers to himself...and Gwinna very seriously asked “oh did Mary Rose quit?” 

Joanna (Noelles friend)
Whole class reading a book together and she read a line about an iguana and she stopped to say “oh it’s like Noelle’s sisters name Guana!”

Sia
In the morning she asked me what the word “extinct” meant and we’d been discussing and looking at pics of dinosaurs and other animals that are extinct now. On the way home from picking up sisters she was telling them about the “fatty” woolly mammoth and I said “they’re big but it’s not a nice word to use” and she said “oh sorry but they can’t hear me because they’re dead!”


Interesting thought in today’s study. “All things unto me are spiritual” I was looking out the window while picking up the girls with Sia and as I rolled it down I felt the cool wind on my face and it was a moment of complete spiritual comfort for me. His creation felt so refreshing & it gave me peace & I just felt so happy & grateful to be exactly in that moment with my sweet Sia hanging on my seat & chatting to me about how the trees looked like the one in Harry Potter that “hits people” as we waited. 
Heavenly Father sent us here and he also sent so many creations to help us find peace and comfort through this life. Hugely, the commandments. When we are keeping them we will find deep, lasting, true joy in our lives. 
Even the ones we may consider temporal such as WOW are spiritual to Him. And I can testify that is true. When I have overindulged in whatever new candy the season may bring... Easter - Reese’s eggs, candy corn at Halloween, my moms cookies anytime we visit, Nutella throughout the year actually ha! My spirit does not feel good. I feel weighed down physically but also grumpy & dragged down spiritually. 
Whenever I do things with the mindset that is has spiritual significance I begin to feel gratitude for that task and it quickly spills over to my many many blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment