Tuesday, January 5, 2021

December (2)


There are a few things that I've started and they've held as traditions for birthdays but this could change next year....funfetti pancakes (I always burn the first batch!?) for breakfast + a funfetti cake for later, and a scavenger hunt for presents! 
I am all funfettied out! The girls love it all though.  

Sia on her hunt and opening her animals....lots of animals for her birthday this year! 


Noelle's birthday on Christmas day:) 

Crafting snowflakes and drinking hot chocolate with Tia Sophia and Grandma!

pretty kitty boy

gingerbread cookies on Christmas Eve Day

beautiful handmade pillow from Aunt Lili! 


Christmas EVE!!! I'm sure someone has a better picture than this one...:) timer...

Mom opening Disneyland photo book.
I got a video of her reaction to her Christmas photo book 
(a gift from me, Lil and Soph) but I won't show it here;) 

matchy PJS.....................BEAN BAG FOR GALS!
Grogu for Grandma and Grandpa 



Family reunion and DONUTS this year with Great Grandma Florence.
SO good.  

Christmas in the garage this year with Tia Stephanie, Avo and Tio Nelio. 

HAPPIEST MESS 

😍Gwinna

Christmas morning 2020


Noelle using Christmas presents right away:) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment