Friday, May 24, 2019

April



Our little Uncle Stanley boy married his Maddie girl on April 12th:) ^^^

We had a fun dinner celebrating year #2 of Silva Injury Law's life!!! Go Michael Joe GO!!! 
Below:
bubble time, puzzles with Grandma, Hilmar Cheese and waiting for General Conference to start






typical texting with Harley 😄
Mom's response 😆 I did not want to forget this one.
This was right before our great Christmas decor purging. 



Selfie Saturday



The girls at the dealer ^ Michael Joe picked out a car for me and we spent a few hours there with these wonderful, sturdy balloons;) Poor Michael...I complain about my lack of sliding door and deep trunk space but my new ride is growing on me.  
Things I so DO appreciate about it:
 map system...being able to send it to my car and see it in front of my face
seat adjusts to me when I press my number
AC/heated seats
I can open the trunk as I am walking to the car






Egg hunts galore this year.  Prettiest one was at the Flower Farm with Grandma and Grandpa ^

Easter bunny came 😊

Girls picked some flowers for me^^^



It is May 24th as I blog this and these guys are still up. 
Egg heads...I didn't realize I would love a cheap Michaels craft project so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment