Sunday, September 30, 2018

September


Gwinna working on her weekly writing assignment.  The first week she fought me on doing it up until the day before but the second week she wanted to finish it as soon as possible and now she actually enjoys thinking of stories to write. She is awesome.  And that tongue! haha




A Sia scene. 
 I often find our sweet and slightly creepy little Sparky dog around the house set up...in her stroller, on Doc Mcstuffins cart, tucked in bed...she even buckles him up when Gwinna isn't in the third carseat:) 


"take our picture mom!" ^^^


selfies with Grandma after piano :) 




I discovered this month I could totally create a Miranda Sings type character of my own! haha. My face. My zit;)  BUT look at that gorgeous yarn.  I love it so much I'm making myself a big, heavy scarf.  Thank you Lils and my mama for my birthday present!!!





Beginning to look a lot like Halloweenie time over here......:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment