Thursday, February 19, 2015

little Christmas one

So, as silly as this probably, most likely, definitely IS I am going to admit something right now.
Sometimes I scroll through my OWN blog, my OWN instagram account and check out my OWN hot husband on facebook and seriously think "Wow, what a lucky chick she is!"  
and you know what? I really do feel like the luckiest.
These beautiful human beings pictured below are mine all mine for forever! 
Enough said.
So Noelle Dahlia turned one this Christmas day. 
What a classy back drop to have for birthday pictures right?  
A Christmas tree?!!? I love it.  I hope she feels the same in the future. 
My sweet in-laws decorated, bought a cake, and gave Noelle a monster bag of presents.  
Birthday cake for breakfast...hm...seems to be a tradition for birthdays this year.  
As soon as Gwinna helped Noelle empty her bag (and tried on her purple shirt:) we headed to the kitchen to sing a drawn out, high pitched version of happy birthday.
This Noelle.  She is a happy girl! She is also a very sensitive girl...when we tell her "no" firmly enough she will burst into tears:(  
Lover of almond milk, ALL food, dancing and screaming with her sister and cousins.
We lover her!!! ;) 





look at that precious puppy ^^^ 














1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Noelle is ONE. It makes me feel really sad that I don't even know her! You're family is growing right before my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete