Wednesday, January 7, 2015

celebrating life





I decorated for Tia Stephanie's birthday on the morning of  November 21st.  The rest of the day was spent reading with my babies, watching Elmo, washing clothes, eating, making messes and cleaning as much as I could to be distracted.  This night was going to memorable, regardless.....
All week the stress was in the air.  Everyone felt it.  There were tearful, prayerful nights and ones of restraint in trying not to get too excited or too hopeful for future events.  So you can imagine our collective RELIEF when Michael came down the stairs at 6 PM and quietly stated "I passed." 
HE PASSED the BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Cries! More tears! This time tears of joy, relief, and happiness. Prayers of gratitude.
Before finding out not one of us had been able to eat much during the day.  Luckily enchiladas and cake were waiting for us :)

The next night my very generous parents invited us to their anniversary dinner so we could celebrate everything! Thank you Mama & Daddy-yo!
Amazing food and fun company. My parents are fun:)


No comments:

Post a Comment