Saturday, December 20, 2014

noelle dahlia


 She is a sweet sleeper.  From the beginning of her life she wanted to sleep. 
 I LOVE being a mama to this beautiful Christmas gift we received last year at 8:10 in the morning.  Noelle Dahlia Silva.
Our Noellie (nick name) loves to be held.  She has the most precious little complaining voice, and I know this sounds odd and may change but right now I am in love.  As of about a week ago she started to walk around on her knees! It is hilarious.  A couple days ago she started to stand on her own and just get giddy with us as we cheer for her!  No steps yet!
There are times of awesome laughter between her and Gwinna that I could just die happy...right there. Unfortunately, there are other times that I have sat and cried with Gwinna after she endures the wrath of Noelle's (rather large) set of chompers!!:( Seriously, though.  
Noelle is starting to enjoy bathing! yay! I NEVER thought this would happen.  
She loves to crawl and sit in little spaces like drawers and toy boxes. 
She plays well alone. A good trait, I think. 
I just love this baby.  Everyday I could eat her.
  She humbles me because she just feels too perfect to be real sometimes. 
I love you my Christmas girlfriend.



1 comment: