Friday, November 7, 2014

a letter to my girls


Dear sweet Gwinna and Noelle,
This morning we woke up and stayed cozy a while in our wildly clad beds that are pushed together at this moment in life.  Gwinna, every morning you ask "where da daddy go?" "work baby."  
Then your mama got up and did a crazy dance while asking what we should do today.  Your faces both lit up with most beautiful smiles I have ever seen EVER!  It felt like Christmas morning!  
You girls feel like Christmas morning to me.
It is a great time in our lives.  We all sleep smooshed together at night.  We get to live with Avo and Tia Steph and Tio Brian.  We get to visit Grandma, Papa Nose & Uncle Stanley and go to church with them every Sunday. 
Gwinna you are 2.  When we ask you how old you are you say "tchew" with the biggest grin and hold up two fingers...and sometimes your response is the same when we ask you other questions:)
One time I asked you what time it was and you said "umm...52."
You can honestly almost write the letter G!
The latest line that Grandma and Papa like to quote from you is "lemme look."
The other day I looked over at you as you ate (hoping not to see you throwing food) and you sat there with your sweet, big, baby eyes observing a little fly on your tray.  I watched you watch and all of the sudden the fly began to crawl toward you and you leaned back with a little whimper and a worried face and all I could do was laugh!!!
I love you my funny little one.
Noelle my sweet, wild (getting louder) girl you are already 10 months old.
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh:( 
I do not know how THAT happened.  You crawl everywhere so quickly and so badly want to keep up with Gwinna.  You have actually bitten her a few times to express your frustration when she can't seem to keep her hands to herself.  Yikes! You are so strong and you always know exactly what you want.  Your expressions make us laugh everyday.  
You are already playing peekaboo with us and it is hilarious when you can't quite cover both eyes;)
The other day you closed my old polly pocket toy, handed it to me & I opened it for you.  You made a game of it & I probably opened it about 20 times just to see you get so happy.
You girls are both little dancers too! We play old Dancing with the Stars episodes
 (mainly the duck dynasty one) and you both love it!
 I love the details of our days together.
Thank you for being my awesome girlfriends.
Love,
Mama



1 comment: