Sunday, July 6, 2014

us

US in 2014 so far

me:
 so very in love with my husband and little girlfriends
needing to go on more dates;)
pb & honey sandwiches = favorite at moment
yelling at Gwinna way too often :/
need to turn off TV more!
embracing my whiteness (too many scary stories about skin cancer)
 doing body beast
pretty much have a constant smile on my face while watching "the little couple" love it
love lying in guest bed at my parents house napping with my girls
love being able to visit Monterey when we can



Michael:
studying for the bar...everyday!
excited to see Beach Boys in concert again  after bar exam
discovered bistro 234 = good food
doing Body Beast
discovered he does not love civil law
put up Albert Einstein & Frankenweenie posters in our room (Gwinna was too scared of both) & took them down soon after


Gwinna:
repeating EVERY word we say
wearing underwear (cuecas) over her diapers
talking and talking and talking
gets a purse, fills it up, asks me for keys and when I ask where she is going she will say one of three things:
1. Bella Nano (her cousins)
2. church
3. shop
loves reading
loves taking baths

Noelle:
does NOT love taking baths
getting on her knees and rocking 
eating sweet potatoes
smiling & laughing everyday
2 teeth








1 comment: