Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thanksgiving

OK so this is a tad embarrassing but I am 8 months pregnant & a little bit overwhelmed thinking about  moving and packing AND having a new baby right before! 
SO we decided CHUCK A RAMA would be the perfect idea for a Thanksgiving feast.  Unfortunately most of Orem thought it was good idea too! 
Michael waited in line for over an hour for us!  
It is such a disgusting sounding name so I was very skeptical when Michael told me how good the food really is.  
He did NOT lie & I was in heaven.  I pretty much LOVED everything I ate and of course I sampled almost every dessert they had...no picture of that but I had carrot cake, lava cake, german chocolate cake, apple crisp, banana bread AND pumpkin pie all on my plate at once! I had a bite (or 2) of each.  Yeah.
I am not ashamed:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment