Friday, September 6, 2013

Grateful


Lately I have been SO very emotional....big BIG UGLY mood swings in which I complain about EVERYTHING that I possibly can to my poor, sweet husband who always has to make sure I am not mad at him.  I am not mad at anyone...just a tad annoyed with things that I should not be!
Hence the need for this smallish gratitude post. Here we go.

1. Grateful for our families letting us stay with them this summer! It was the greatest blessing. They let us eat their food, lounge on their couches, sleep in their beds, watch TV, play in their yards and just completely invade their lives...

2.  warm summer nights

3. words of the Prophets

4.  Friendly people

5.  BYU campus

6. cross stitching projects

7.  clean carpets

8. uplifting blogs

9.  pesto pasta

10. A wonderful husband 
who does it ALL!
(he cooks, cleans, pays bills, makes Gwinna bottles, plays with her, goes to law school, works, grocery shops with me, prays with me always, & even patiently goes to the store alone when I have forgotten to remind him to bring something home...:)

11. Wal Mart (I really do love it!)

12. babies 

13. grapes

14. willow trees

15. opportunities to learn

16. LOVE

17. ability to still be doing The Firm at 23 weeks prego!

18. creamery ice cream!!!

19. creative people

20. vulnerability

21. storage space;)

22. Also grateful for all of you who read this silly blog. 





1 comment: