Wednesday, April 10, 2013

28

Michael turned 28 (like FOREVER ago)...one day I'll stay on top of this blogging nonsense!  He is getting older & even better looking in my professional opinion:) 
 Men age well.
No fair.
Anyway!!!
I tried to decorate the house all cute because he would not allow me to buy him anything grand.
So I used my 24th birthday decorations :(  
He appreciated it.  
Such a grateful man & aging beautifully.
Lucky girl, I am!
We also went to eat Mexican food because I have been craving it for weeks!!!
He found a great big seafood platter that he still talks about;) 




sitting in a high chair! what?!!?




opening a whoopie cushion
I got a few little things for the boy...

love this chick
 Such a sweet daddy. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow You guys are catching up with us ... isn't Dad only 39 or something. Ok that seafood platter .... that looks so good! Can't wait to squeeze that girlie!

    ReplyDelete