Saturday, December 1, 2012

25!

My 25th birthday was THE greatest day ever!!!!!!!!!
(OK maybe not ever, but it was good!)
My sweet husband only had to work for a couple hours and the rest of the day was ours!
We went to breakfast AND dinner...terrible, I know...but so much fun. Oh and we also got Starbucks pumpkin creams;) So good.
We walked around the mall and tried to spend one of our gift cards at Macys...did not happen. 
I need to love things before I buy them...
The minute I was awake Michael made me open my presents. He was too excited to wait;) 
Sushi for dinner!
Oh and then Lil sent gifts for me and Gwinna! A sweet frog singing card for me and a hippie bus onesie for our girl! So cute!
Later at night we made lemon bars together...probably my new birthday "cake." 
Very good.











2 comments:

  1. How are you 25 already???? It feels like just yesterday we wrote "legal" in pink crete paper on the wall in our apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! True! Oh wow that was a fun birthday:) so long ago;)

      Delete