Sunday, June 3, 2012

It was an overwhelming week for us.  In a GREAT way:)
 Overwhelming because we felt so much love, light and warmth from our families and many others that are excited to welcome our baby girl into this world. My amazing mama Isabel, sister Stephanie and brother Brian gave us such a beautiful, sweet baby shower!
large marge!
beautiful decorations
sweet, sweet baby cake

so classy...

SO many incredible gifts!!
lovely food
it felt more like a wedding reception


coming in to see it all...


my reaction

my new sidekick beautiful Isabella

Cristiano baby


my man...:)


diaper game!
Stanley was a great sport

I was so grateful that Mama invited Michael to be there








Grandpa Stan's gift.

We had so much fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!!! I have to tell you that I have been checking your blog everyday waiting for a new post! And although I'm really glad that you updated it, and your shower looked SUPER cute, I'm waiting for that post of "this is our child" :-D I guess I'll have to keep checking in! So happy for you! -Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL THESE PHOTOS! Looks like an awesome party! and you look AWESOME girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh!!! I love this! And it was a PINK baby shower! Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments girlies;)
    I love you all;)

    ReplyDelete