Friday, May 31, 2024

May





End of school days. Gwinna had the Rumpelstiltskin story to read and decided to print the play version and enlist her sisters for help.  Noelle was an hilarious Rumpel, dancing around all funny & Sia had 3 or 4 different outfit changes that were hilarious to watch. Gwinna was the mama & narrator, also quite fun. Silly gals. 


Dress up days. 


Finally had Tia Sophia change these earrings to her Christmas present from 
Grandma & Grandpa. 







FINALLY got around to taking these girls “school pictures” :)



We spent a day in San Jose to get Portuguese desserts, visit the zoo, antique shop & dine in a nice Portuguese restaurant. Introduced my gals to “bug rain” on the way home & listened to “our song” Aerosmith.


Soph was in charge of Mothers Day this year so we attempted to help her with set up one Saturday:) 


Mama day cards❤


This monkey made monkey bread. SO good. 

AMAZING voice recital. I cried. This little baby of ours has a voice & really comes alive on stage. 
Such a sweet moment. I was blown away…I don’t know why really. I have heard her sing before but … something about this time. 

This cat. 
I do not know how many different little homes and beds and baskets I have gotten for him and this is where he chooses to get cozy…on top of my year-long crochet blanket. 




I mean…obviously…so hard to actually DO though. 

These girls. To prepare for babysitting Aria they decided to pretend to be Clea & Joanna and got to work “home editing” their whole room! Did things much better than I ever have. Now I know they’re capable on their own…hm…




A collection of things Sia has made me so far this summer. Cute baby. 

Noelle has made multiple bakes too! 






Sometimes when we are at church Halloween brings me his spider, leaves it in my closet:) 


Shopping & celebrating Sophs birthday and then we stole Mack for nap time!


Old Navy shopping…for Florida in August 😓




Summer collaging.  

I just liked this.  



No comments:

Post a Comment